Even in this electronic age, checking accounts remain an essential payment tool. Millions of American households don’t have credit cards, and the vast majority of business payments and consumer bills — and even tens of millions of internet transactions each year — are paid by check or direct checking account debit. The bottom line: you need to offer these convenient payment methods to your customers. Our systems will help you do it easily, securely and accurately.
- Full range of point-of-sale and e-commerce electronic check conversion solutions.
- Instantly debits a customer’s checking account electronically — no paperwork!
- Leading verification and authorization systems improve security and reduce risk of fraud.
Vision Payment Solutions focuses on three product sets
Payment Gateway – ACH Processing – Risk Management, and Recovery
(which includes check, ACH and Debt)
When integrated they provide a strong compliment to card payments.
- Electronic & Paper Check Risk Tools: Bank Account Verification,
- Payment Gateway –Integrated with Vision Payments’ Paytrace Gateway, Conversion Products (POP, BOC, ARC)
- Consumer Not Present (WEB, TEL, PPD)
- Batch ACH Processing
- Electronic Re-presentment (RCK)
- Check 21 – ICL Truncation
What is ICL Check Truncation?
- Consumer’s check information is processed like a personal check
- Physical check not required
- Converts check transactions where ACH doesn’t
- No restrictions on business, Credit Union, Savings & Loan or small town banks
- ICL Check Truncation transactions appear on your consumer’s bank statement as a physical check.
• Process ALL checks types • No bank return fees • Free collection on returned items • Submit multiple payment methods within one batch file to our processing partner • Reduce operation time and expense • Less restrictive federal guidelines for return items • One business partner for deposit and recovery of returned items • Provides access to more customers payments than any other single payment method
Call 877-674-2286 and ask about Check Processing today.